Magnolia Lane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia Lane

Home, garden, parents, upbringing, females, life, males, fun, boys, games, girls, toys, health, food, pets, cats

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ingis World of Rainbows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birgitta Silfver
Admin
Birgitta Silfver

Ingis World of Rainbows  Empty
PostSubject: Ingis World of Rainbows    Ingis World of Rainbows  EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Ingis World of Rainbows  Lyckebogiftpsp1

I've been spending quite a time to update my website and deleting ugly gifts, or just small and old gifts. I put up those I deleted on my google+ account Magnolia Lane, for all to enjoy. It was a nice feeling to be able to do some work on the site and on graphics as too much time has been spent on dealing with the horrible behavior from my family this last year, that totally revealed once and for all that they have no compassion, no remorse and are not worth to spend more grief over. It's not as easy as it sounds to go "no contact" and then all is fine and dandy, so it's taken alot of soul searching and investigating into the matter of pathological families to wrap my head around this issue. But when doing all that I missed out on working with what I really wanted to do. And that is another matter that I've had issues with them my whole life. They always seem to want me to NOT do what I really want to do, but they always ignore, belittle and ridicule what I love and really want to spend time doing. So them making me have to investigate so much, to understand what was happening, in a way they got what they wanted. Me not doing what I really wanted to do. But I doubt they wanted me to investigate their pathology!

I am showing some things from my first webpage here. It's called like you can see in the headline - Ingis World of Rainbows. There is nothing occult or mysterious about that name, as it's actually a reference to the fact there is alot of rainbows here where I live. I have tons of photos with rainbows over our house. I once started that page as we've moved down here from middle Sweden and the first thing I noticed was all those beautiful rainbows. In the beginning I had lots of photos and stories about the house, but many of the original material is deleted now. It's not as easy to find out exactly what house it is now, as I wanted to make it more anonymous. I did intend at the beginning to be very open and invite all my family and friends to my websites and did invite alot of them to my webgroup Magnolia Lane, but the reactions I recieved were very odd and not as I had hoped. Today, after all my research into toxic families that smear and scapegoat some people the reactions are not odd and peculiar anymore. They are perfect reactions from people who have been led to disbelieve and disrespect a person.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vetteljus.se/magnolia

Ingis World of Rainbows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Lane :: Home & Garden :: Rainbows Over Our Lyckebo-
Jump to: